06 June 2007

it's official

well, folks...it's official. i am a 1st grade teacher at yost elementary school! i really can't believe i accepted a 1st grade position, due to my great love for the older grades. and even more than that, i can't believe they offered it to me to begin with! buuuuut....i'll take it. it's a fantastic school system and it's the elementary school i went to as a kid. not to mention the fact that my mom is the secretary! hahahahaha it's gonna be great. the first thing mom said when i told her about my new job is that she can't wait to help me decorate my room. too funny. so, here begins the next chapter of my life. and i'm ready for it. nervous as all get-out, but ready. after all, first graders are so dang cute. :o)

3 comments:

Going Weston said...

I'm so happy for you...now just work on getting that place ;o)


And if that picture says a thousand words, I think one of them would be..."Prime Meridian."

Going Weston said...

...

Betsy said...

congratulations erin! that is very exciting! i think i wanted to be an elementary teacher for a while just so i could decorate the room. they are going to love you!