13 May 2007

happy momma's day

for the last week and a half, my students have been working fervently on projects, crafts, and poetry to give to their mom's at our "Mother's Day Tea" last thursday. some of them did the very minimum as far as effort goes, which is to be expected. some others went above and beyond and did some beautiful work. all in all, the moms loved the special day. at one point or another throughout the morning, mothers were tearing up. it made me miss my mom like crazy. here's a little video of the kids singing the backstreet boys' song "the perfect fan" to their moms. enjoy.

1 comment:

Going Weston said...

you still taking apps for Sugar Daddy?

I don't have any money right now per say...but once I get my boat fixed up, and get a couple good seasons under my belt in the chesapeake bay, I'll have more than enough money for you and the litte rugrats.